In emailing us, phoning us, or submitting a form on our website, there are specific activities that we have to do to fulfil your enquiry effectively. For example, if you want a quote, then we might have to send you sales materials, and a member of our team might need to get in contact with you via email or phone. We might also need to contact you several times after this to follow up on your project, which is an integral part of us ensuring we give you the best service and experience possible.
With this in mind, we require that you agree to our Contact Terms and Conditions when you contact us or submit a form on our website:
- You agree that a member of our team can contact you via phone, email, post or social media. And, you accept that we may contact you multiple times.
- You agree that we can send you emails with sales and marketing information.
- You agree that we can store your contact information and inquiry, which might include personal information, on our internal systems. These systems include but are not exclusive to of our CRM system (Insightly), as well as our email systems (Google Apps and Mailchimp).
- You will only contact us or submit a form on our website if you are over 18 years old.
If you contact us or submit a form on our website then we agree to give you control over your preferences and data, and to store your information in a reasonable, responsible way:
- We will not give or sell your information to third parties to use to sell or market to you unless you provide us with explicit permission to do so separately. Your information might be stored on our internal systems that are provided by third parties, but this information is only for our own internal use.
- We will give you the option to unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time.
- We will stop contacting you via phone, email and post if you ask us to. And, should you want to exercise your right to be forgotten please email [email protected] with your request, and we will process that for you within 14 days.
You may contact Digital AV Ltd by email at [email protected]
12th November 2018